Osaka Travel Tips
Osaka is an extremely popular vacation destination place in Japan. It is the second biggest city in Japan after Tokyo. Osaka was previously known as Naniwa. It was also the capital of Japan long ago when there used to be a change of Capital every now and then. It shows that Osaka has many interesting places to visit. So, you shouldn’t miss visiting Osaka.
For your convenience here we have listed few Osaka Travel Tips which will help you in your Osaka Travel.
Here are some of the major attractions of the place listed below:
- Universal Studios:The best holiday destination to visit in Osaka is Universal Studios. In reality, Universal Studio is an amusement park which is very popular among the tourists. It was launched on 31st March 2001. A mind-boggling 11 million people visited it in its opening year which made it world’s fastest amusement park to achieve this milestone. Since then Universal Studio is getting 8 Million visitors every year. In 2012, Universal Studio received its 100 Millionth visitors since it was opened back then in 2001.
- Osaka Aquarium:It is the next big thing to visit in Osaka. The Osaka aquarium Taiyuan is an aquarium positioned in the ward of Minato in Osaka, Japan, close to Osaka Bay. It is one of the largest public aquariums in the world and is a member of the Japanese affiliation of zoos and aquariums.
The aquarium is about a five-minute walk from the osakako station on the Osaka municipal subway chūō line and is next to the tempo a Ferris wheel.
- Osaka Castle:Have you known before that there’s a Castle situated in Osaka. It’s called the Osaka Castle. The main tower of Osaka Castle is situated on a plot of land roughly one rectangular kilometre. It’s far constructed on raised systems of landfill supported by using sheer partitions of reducing rock, using a way referred to as burdock piling, each overlooking a moat. The vital citadel building is five testimonies at the outdoor and 8 testimonies at the internal, and constructed atop a tall stone basis to defend its occupants from attackers.
- Minami or Namba:Now the next in Osaka Travel list is Minami or Namba. Some of the most famous pictures of Osaka, which include the glico guy and the Kani doraku crab, are located around the dōtonbori canal in Namba. Namba is also called a leisure district and hosts many of the metropolis’s maximum popular bars, restaurants, nightclubs, arcades, and pachinko parlors. The area is also acknowledged for buying, with the Takashimaya department save and the sprawling underground Namba metropolis shopping center.
- Shinseki is an old neighborhood found consequent to south Osaka city’s downtown “Minami” district. The neighbourhood becomes created in 1912 with any as a model for its southern half of and Paris for its northern 1/2. At this vicinity, a luna park entertainment park operated from 1912 till it closed in 1923.
These were the 5 best Osaka Travel tips. Be sure whenever you Travel to Osaka don’t miss the chance to visit these awesome places in Osaka.